Label Cloud

It's my party...

It's my party... and I'm exhausted. People just cleared out at about 8-ish, after having been here for 26+ hours. Hours full of drinking, gaming, and general craziness.

The highs:

  • The loot. My friends know me--Lindor truffles, Harry Potter, sheep, and swashbuckling.
  • I'm now in love with Mike's mango mohitos.
  • Ice cream birthday cake. Technically, frozen custard birthday cake. Cookie dough craving. Oh so yummy.
  • Hanging out with friends who live an hour or so away. Thanks for coming out guys!
The lows:
  • Because nearly everyone (except me!) had at least a minor hangover, people didn't feel up to much today, so I didn't get to play all the games I wanted.
  • Some friends had to work early today, so they didn't stay very long. :-(
  • Waking up at 7 in the morning (after going to bed at about 2:30) because my boyfriend had an EXTREMELY bad low blood sugar attack. Which is why I was super glad I barely drank (and also the reason I didn't--I wanted to be prepared for something like this.)
Here's me and Sarah at my party:

2 comments:

Geekly said...

I wish we had been there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lissette! This is Jen. Keith re-sent me the link to your blog this morning. I think I might have known about it before, but somewhere forgot about it, and I guess I didn't realize that you actually updated it! I have a Livejournal that suffers from a serious case of neglect, myself.

Wish we could have been there to play with you guys. There are still a handful of people that we want to meet. It looks like they gave you the kind of birthday party you deserve. =)

Is Brent okay now?

I'm not sure how to leave a comment...after trying to do so with just my name, it wouldn't let me. I had to use my Livejournal username. Weird.